Sunday, May 11, 2014

Shiny Cat Creations is back with bold new jewelry on my Etsy Store

After a long hiatus I've decided to start selling on Etsy again. I've included my etsy mini store on the right. I'm not going to post every time I list something, but will pick and choose so I don't slam you with posts!
Here is my store if you want to take a look:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShinyCatCreations

I started making jewelry again in October as a hobby with no intention of selling any of it. Well I ended up collecting about 100 pieces. After deciding I wasn't going to wear them all I decided to try to sell some of it. I'm sure my husband is tired of paying my credit card bill each month too lol. I'm trying to fund my need to bead and make some extra money.
If you would like to see what designs are going up on Etsy, you can check out my website gallery. If you would like something, please use the contact page and send me the item#. The pictures in the gallery are named by item# and price. I can send you a Paypal invoice or list it on Etsy as a reserve for you.
http://www.shinycatcreations.com/#!gallery/c1x9v

Thank you!
Christina




No comments:

Post a Comment